Wednesday, November 18, 2009

update

i have soooooo much going on in my  head. so much that i wanted to write since the last time, but i didn't and don't know why so now i am trying to remember everything. I have soo much to do for school and things not for school. this weekend is going to be crazy: Friday going to watch New Moon with my girl Caro and friends, Saturday Alina has a game in the morning then have to make it to a funeral, then to Alina's end of the season party, and a graduation. Sunday taking Alina to see New Moon, watching the game, Meeting with Gloria at her finale for the three day breast cancer walk. Gotta fit in homework somehow!!!

Had an interesting session today with alina and her therapist. the game and questions involved. I would love to play again with her. wish she wasn't so quite or shy to talk about things. I want to know what is going on in that lil head of hers. I worry about her, about the future, and her future relationship with her dad. I told myself I would try to get them to have a relationship again, if not with him then his family. For the first time she told me that she wanted to go with her dad when she was mad at me. I don't know how to take that still. Where did things go so wrong. He was right that I would end up in this behavior problem. I want to end the year on a good note as well as start it on a good note. we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment