Monday, October 12, 2009

the phone call

got a call from the ex today. it's gotten me all confused and thinking about things that I shouldn't be thinking about because I have a Midterm tonight!!

he starts off by asking when court is/was. told him he missed it. he said he thought it was this week, that he was out of town and went only because he thought it was this week. I told him that they would be taking papers to his work because he missed court again. Things were heated for awhile, but then they calmed down. I listened to him talk for about a half an hour. In my head I was talkin smack, rolling my eyes, but also listening. I told him to mail me the proof he says he has that he's been going to counseling, we'll see if he does. He asked again if it was possible if me, our daughter, and him could meet so that he could see and talk to her and ask her what she thought about visitation. There are court orders that visitation is supposed be through supervision for the the first three months or twelve visits. The last time I tried to do things on my own despite the court orders, things didn't go well and he kept admitting that it was his fault that it didn't work because he was focusing on our relationship rather than his and his daughters. I know he loves her and misses her. I know he has issues that he doesn't want to spread down to her. Part of me at the moment feels sorry for him, the other part is still angry and doesn't want to care how he feels.

I don't know what to do. I know it's my decision, but having to deal with my parents and my boyfriend is going to be crazy if I decide to have the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment