Thursday, October 8, 2009

greetings

Hello. Don't even know if I'll invite followers or even have followers, but just a lil intro.
I decided to start this blog account because I needed a way to let things out. I wanted a place to vent about happy stuff and sad/emotional stuff. My brother and soon to be sister-in-law have blog accounts, but it's been awhile since they've written on them. Lately I started to read a friend of mine's and decided to stop putting it of.

As you will have read in my other post Child Support, I have drama in my past, and although it's been four years, I'm still trying to get past things, and deal with things. I need to see a shrink really, haha. But until I do I wanted a place to share and vent. Thanks in advance if you decide to read and comment. I promise I'll post happy stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment