Thursday, October 8, 2009

Child Support

Went to court today to hopefully, get things finally settled, but yet again they had to reschedule because although I knew my ex knew about the date, they didn't have proof he knew about it just like the first time in September. I went there for the first time without my mother, a family member. My good friend Sarah offered her support and met me there until she had to go to work. He didn't show up so I was fine when she left.

My family doesn't see why I am asking for the money. Texts I got today: " please drop it, do you have any idea how many people ur affecting with this? Why do you want him in her life, ur giving him a way in. stop trying" "we have been by your side since the beginning, protecting u and alina has been my priority. u r not alone, his money is not what u need" "u just want him to accept responisibility..it doesn't work that way.. its in the past, bury it n move on"

In Response to the messages, It's not so easy to pretend that he's not her dad. She's going to therapy regarding the actions that she was witness of. She's going to speak of him. Although he offered out of court to pay, i'm still going to take him up on it, he knows about it, if he's not going to man up to see her he can at least start taking some other kind of responsibility. I so appreciate all the support I, we have been given, but if her mother can't support her, her dad should be able to. the extra money can be saved, do they think I like asking for money, i hate it and hope to repay it all someday, but until I can find a job, what's so wrong with wanting some extra money, especially if i get remarks when I do ask for it sometimes. he should have been paying this whole time, there's no time limit on when i can ask him to do it. How's him paying for his responsibility allowing him a way in, when I know he won't go away, when we all know he's unpredictable and to think that he's going to go away is ridiculous. I'm not going to allow him to see her unless its what the court said, there's no way he's getting in.

Throughout the years since '05 he has talked soo much shit and made so many threats, hasn't made action on them, at least not the last two years. But because of his behavior and not knowing what he will do, my family thinks that he's just going to disappear and move on if i don't ask for it. He won't, as long as he can't see his daughter he will stick around. Regardless if I asked for child support, He will still sneak up somehow.

He hasn't seen her since early 2007, all together for three years. He doesn't like people telling what to do. Doesn't see that the court ordered classes and Supervised Visitation is for her benefit. He would only have to do supervised through agency for three months or so then his parents would have to be there for another three, and if therapist agrees to no more supervision then he could see her alone, but he's not willing to do it. I'm not going to give in like I did the first time because though he may have changed a little bit he's not fully changed in the areas that matter the most.




No comments:

Post a Comment